Thursday, February 2, 2012

Flowers Over the Wall

  I found this book on Amazon and decided to see what it had to say that might be new.  Let me tell you, it has a lot to say.  If you need some help with self-esteem or need a fresh start on your diet this book is awesome!  It really makes you think about why we overeat, why we are so hard on ourselves and teaches you how, and why you should, stop.  I am only on Day 4 of the study, but I am really enjoying it!  It is free if you have Kindle or a device with Kindle on it, and if you don't have something with Kindle on it, GET IT!  It is free to download the Kindle program onto your pc, tablet, phone, etc. and there are lots of free books to read to get you started!  If you just prefer to have the actual book, it is also available at a reasonable price.  I have the link for "Flowers Over the Wall" to the right of this blog, just scroll down a bit!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment