Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

  Well, I have been thinking lately about making some changes to this little blog to make it more interesting.  I know what your thinking, if I posted more it would be a lot more interesting!  I agree, but I want to post about more than just dieting, which is not going so well for me right now, sadly. 
  I am going to start putting my reviews for Bzzagent and Smil.e, if you would like more info on either of these, or a referal, please let me know.
  I am also going to post some deals, not all of the same ones you can find on any bargain site, but hopefully ones that I find or that I think are too good not to share!  I am also going to start added in the craft projects that I actually complete!  I hope that this turns into a really great and fun blog that you will want to come back to over and over again. 
  Thank you for reading,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment