Sunday, August 14, 2011

ready for a reset

  Hello, all!  t brings me great sorrow to tell you that I have not lost as much as I had previously thought!  I started having some suspicions about my scales accuracy, so I bought a new one and sure enough my old one was dying a slow, torturous, lying death!  I am so aggrivated, I had thought I was doing so well!  So I am restarting with conviction!  I am putting off changing my weight on MFP and not willing to tell you just how much I have gained back, but I will say that I did not gain everything back, thank goodness.  I will update you when I am back to where I thought I was, or I feel better about sharing my utter humiliation. :(
  I am changing up what I was dong before, I am not starting with pure protien, I am adding some veggies right off the bat, for instance I am having a grilled chicken salad for lunch, but only the non starchy veggies.  I have really been watching for sugar in the stuff I buy, too, and there is a LOT of sugar in way too many products that don't need it.  I know it's a whole conspiracy to keep us addicted to junk, it's just sick what the companies will put in food nowadays! 
  The good news is that I actually started yesterday and have dropped a few pounds already, mostly water, but I will take what I can get. :)  I am going to try to be more regular with posting and maybe start posting what I eat again.  So, I will check back in with all of you tomorrow and hopefully we will all have something great to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment