Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dukan 2 . 3

  I did indeed have some carb cravings yesterday, UGH!  I eventually overcame it without giving in, I chewed a stick of key lime pie flavored gum and fooled myself, I guess, into thinking I had something sweet.  lol  So I am doing that again now.    I did really great and lost another 2.4 pounds since yesterday, so everything is looking up! 
  Did you watch the Biggest Loser last night?  It looks like it will be a great season!  I will admit that I am a reality show junkie, but not for the housewives or any of those, I really enjoy the gameshow ones.  I always watch Biggest Loser, SURVIVOR (huge fan!), Amazing Race, Big Brother and when I can remember, Project Runway.  I have also watched the last two seasons of America's Got Talent.  I was working out while I watched BL last night, what an insperation that show is!  The one thing that annoys me about the shows where people vote each other out is that at Tribal Council or whatever the last place they talk is, people start talking and get themselves voted right out of the game!  That is NOT the time to air your personal grievances, keep your mouth shut if you want to stay on!  lol  Which is what happened last night, Debbie ran her mouth and got voted off!  They just don't listen when I am yelling at them on the screen, lol!
  I am really hyped for my new weight loss and can't wait to pass the point where I gave up last time, blah!  I will let you know when that happens, for now I will say adieu, to you, till tomorrow!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment