Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 1 AGAIN!!

Well, hello there!  Long time, no see!  Well, I have decided that I have to do something different in my diet, I have just been drifting along at the same weight for a while now so I am restarting the Dukan, with a vengance!  I went to the store this morning and got some protein, I have to have plenty in the house so I can stay away from the kids junk.  lol.  My biggest problem is around 3-4 pm, I just get the munchies and then I will fill up and not be hungry for supper, which is fine, but I have been filling up on all the wrong foods!  That will stop today!  I have plenty of snacks, chicken, greek yogurt, beef jerky (which really helps to wear out the jaw muscles so you don't feel like eating, lol) and some cheese sticks.  I will come back tomorrow and let you know how the rest of the day goes.  I have also joined a Biggest Loser challenge on Spark People, so we will see how I do during this 8 week challenge!
  So let me know how you are all doing!  Till tomorrow---

No comments:

Post a Comment