Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dukan 2.2

Whew!  I lost 3.2 pounds from yesterday and feel great!  Yesterday went much smoother than I expected!  I tried to start two days ago, but I was not prepared and the carb cravings overwhelmed me in the afternoon and I caved.  Yesterday I had NO carb cravings!  YAY!!  So I am expecting great things for today, too!
  I am trying to create routines for me and my family to keep us all on track, but I am really having a hard time, I am not a schedule kind of girl!  If you have any tips on how to get better at keeping us on track, I would love to hear them!
  Let me know how your day went yesterday!  I will leave you with a joke from my sons string cheese yesterday-

Why won't Tigress play board games with her friends?

Too many Cheetahs!

hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment