Friday, May 20, 2011

Great day!

  Today is starting out rather well!  Doesn't that sound all boring and proper? lol.  It's been a great morning, I am down to 252.8, so two more down for a total of 14.2 pounds lost since starting the Dukan! 

WOO-HOO!!! 

  I wanted to mention the My Fitness Pal counter on the right side of the page.  It is always saying I lost more than I claim on here and just wanted to tell you why.  I started that in November at a weight of 275, my post-baby weight, and I lost 8 pounds between November and April, when I started the Dukan.  I could go and change it, but I like knowing that I have come this far since Nov., so it will always be 8 pounds more than what I have here.  When I get to 225 I will post before and after pics from my 275 starting point!

In case you are wondering what my daily menu looks like, here is what I had yesterday-

Breakfast- Turkey bacon and eggs (chicken eggs, not turkey, hehe)

Lunch- grilled chicken leftovers

Snack- Sonic ice cream cone, NOT dukan approved, but I caved :(

Dinner- homemade turkey burgers on the grill, no bun (so YUMMY!)

 I hope you are all going to have a great day, check ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment