Monday, May 23, 2011

Sticktoitiveness

  Sticktoitiveness, this is what I need more of!  It is so hard for me to stick to anything for very long and apparently, that includes longer than a week.  I had a horrible weekend.  I went to the movies on Saturday and saw the movie "Bridesmaids", which was SO funny!!  The language gets pretty horrible at times, but the actresses were great.  I know some people don't see anything wrong with foul language, but I was raised by a wonderful man who told me once that there is a whole dictionary full of words so why not try and use them all instead of just using a few bad ones all of the time.  You'll sound smarter and get a whole lot more respect.  Anyway, we also went to the in-laws on Sunday.  Dieting is so much easier when you can do it from home and SO much harder to keep up with when you are out and about.
  I got out some ground turkey earlier to thaw and am going to make up some burgers and grill them, then put them in the freezer so I can just heat up one at a time for lunches. 
  Well, we will see tomorrow how everything is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment