Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh, barnacles!

  This is my son's favorite expression at the moment- Oh, barnacles!  Of course he is about to turn six, so Spongbob is his favorite cartoon, he just cracks me up, he is so cute and funny!  No, I am NOT biased, that is the absolute truth (wink). 
  Well, the good news is that all the crap I had over the weekend is melting away, I am back down again.  I worked out last night to Jillian Michael's Shred it with Weights, and I am a little sore this morning!  It is a tough and strange workout.  I have a secret envy of ripped gals, I would LOVE to have washboard abs, but I don't want to have to work so hard for them, lol.  I am trying to convince myself to really work out more often.  I know that if I could work out on a more regular basis, I could lose weight faster and look so much better, so I am working on it.  So do you have a workout secret?  Let me know how you get motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment