Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have more followers!

  Now I feel really bad!  I haven't posted in a while and gained new followers while I was gone!  Welcome and please feel free to post if you are doing the Dukan and how it is going for you!  As for me, I am staying steady, even though I have not been faithful.  I was pretty frustrated the past week and a half as I have a few pounds that crept up on me and would not go away!  However, with the end of tee ball season and a housefull of sick people, myself included, I did not realize that it is that very special time in a woman's life that I can do without, so today was much better and tomorrow will be even better! 
  Keep up the great work and leave a message letting me know all about you, I love meeting new people and hearing about others who are on this journey, or even if your just here cause I am such a great entertainer, hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment