Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let's move!

Ok, so today has been great so far, I woke up and I was back down to 254.8 ( had accidentally put 154! what a dream! I am awake now, hehe) which is a 12 pound weight loss since starting the Dukan diet last month and I am so happy about that.  I kinda fell off the wagon, got busy with tee-ball, dr.'s appointments and just all kinds of crazyness and just got frustrated with myself and not being able to stay on the diet with all of the running around I was doing.  Really these are all just excuses and I could have done better, but it was just easier not to, sad, right?  Well, now I am going to try and get back on it, I CAN do it, I just have to try harder!  One problem is that I quit walking in the evenings. My mom and I had been walking, she is doing the Mona Vie RVL diet and has lost 12 pounds herself!  She stopped wanting to go walking, so I went with my son for a few days, but then we just slacked off and quit going.  My mom and I have been walking again this week, except for last night, so hopefully we will start up again and keep at it!  I have also been trying to move more through out the day.  If I go to another room I dance, shake my hips, twist my waist, just move more.  Another thing is just picking up the baby and dancing with her, that's an extra 21 pounds to carry around and she LOVES it!  If I go upstairs I skip a step or take really wide steps.  Going back down I try to step slower, talk about hard to do, WHEW!!! 
  So let's get moving some more!  Let me know what you do.  Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment