Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 13

 I skipped yesterday.  My sis and I took the kiddos to some free Easter activities and they had a lot of fun.  I was still bloated and seriously considering taking a break from this diet.  I did have a lot of extra carbs, but did survive a trip to taco bell successfully ;D  I had a couple of tacos and a burrito, but I scooped the insides out and threw away the tortilla and taco shells!  It was really good and very satisfying as Taco Bell is my very FAVORITE place to eat, I could have three meals a day there for the rest of my life and be perfectly content.  The carbs, though, are terrible.  I have been trying to figure out how to eat there and still stay true to my diet, and now I have it!
  Today is turning out to be better and worse than yesterday.  Last night I had very little to drink, but was up all night going to the potty, so I knew I was finally getting rid of the water I had been holding onto and this morning on the scale proved I was right.  I am back down to 256.8, after a two pound weight gain yesterday, so that is wonderful!  I was afraid all the carbs yesterday would make my blood sugar go up, but this morning it was only 118, so I think maybe my body needed those extra carbs.  The bad part of my day is that AF is finally here, which is why my bloating is going away, lol. 
  Today I am going to have a pure protein day and take lots of ibuprofen and see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment