Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 6

 Well, howdy there, folks!  I hope you all had a good nights sleep!  I could have used a little more, but I guess I'll get some eventually, like in 18 years or so and the kids are in college, lol!  Anyway, I felt really good when I woke up and the scale proved to be very kind this morning, :)
  So my weight for today is 256.6, down one pound from yesterday for a total of 9.4 pounds lost during the attack phase!  Woo-hoo!!!  That is three pounds more than the website predicted!  My blood sugar is 103, but I think it is a little up because most of what I ate yesterday was cured meats and they are almost all cured with sugar.  Here is what I ate yesterday-

Breakfast-  jalapeno flavored sausage (it was actually sausage kolaches, but I took off the bun.)

Lunch- a couple of slim jims

Snacks- greek yogurt with oat bran, aslim jims

Supper- a little lunchmeat

  We had a garage sale and were outside all day, so I drank a LOT of water.  A friend that was out there with us told me it got up to 91 degrees yesterday and I totally believe it, we were HOT!
  Today is the beginning of the cruise phase for me and I am looking forward to adding some veggies back into my diet and seeing if they help with weight lose or slow it down a little.  The average weight loss in this phase is 2 pounds a week, so we will see.  According to the website I should reach my goal of 176 on January 16, 2012, but since I am three pounds ahead of schedule, maybe it will be a few days sooner, we shall see.  I also think coming on here to blog everyday has really helped too.  I know I am probably just typing to myself for the most part, but that is ok, it still helps, hehe.
  Tune in tomorrow, same Beckytime, same Beckychannel, for more Beckyadventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment