Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 5

  Hello, my friends!  Yesterday was the fifth day of my Dukan diet adventures!  I am supposed to do the attack phase for 6 days which means that tomorrow I can start the cruise phase!  In the cruise phase you are to alternate between pure protein days and veggie and protein days, so we will see how that goes as that opens up new foods I can eat.
  This morning was a great day on the scale, I weighed in at 157.6 which means I lost another 1.4 pounds for a total of 8.4 pounds!  My blood sugar tested at 100!  This has been a great diet so far!
  We had a garage sale at my mom's today, and in the past, when I finally get home, I am so exhausted I can barely move.  Today was different, I am tired and sunburned, but I still feel like I could get things done and take care of the kids.  In the past we have spent the day snacking on all kinds of high carb snacks, so I really think that not having the carbs really helped!
  Before I forget here is what I had yesterday-

Breakfast- Turkey bacon and eggs

Lunch- I actually skipped lunch, I was busy and forgot!

Snacks- Greek yogurt and oat bran, cottage cheese and lunchmeat

Supper- smoked chicken from the local bbq place, mmmm, it was so good!

  Well, I am going to go and get these kids to calm down so we can all go to bed early, that is called wishful thinking, I know, but a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment