Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 15

  I got more sleep!  YAY!  I love sleep, I really miss it when I don't get enough.  George can get three hours of sleep and be fine (till he falls asleep on the couch), but I really need 8-10 hours or I just can't make it through the day.  I am not good at naps either, so all my sleep has to be at night.
  So on to the weight loss.  I dropped the 1.4 pounds from yesterday, so we are good.  I thought I might if I got some sleep.  My next goal is to drop the next 10 pounds and get to the 240's.  To see 246 on the scale is going to be so great!  I am visualizing it often.
  My daughter is helping me to get in some exercise.  She has learned to climb and has made it her goal to climb every piece of furniture we own and then I think she plans to conquer the walls.  Yesterday I spent the day taking her off of the kitchen table and the patio table, the desk and the back of the couch.  I am going to have to invest in bubble wrap carpeting for the entire house soon.
  Well, off to our days adventures, see you tomorrow, a little bit lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment