Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 7- First day of the cruise phase

  High dee ho, neighbor!  Well yesterday was the first day of the cruise phase for me, which means that I get to add protein and veggie days to my routine.  I did not do so good yesterday.  Well, that's not entirely true, but the scale is not being nice.  I think that part of the problem is that we had a late supper, and that never bodes well for me.
  Today I weigh 257.2 which is a gain of .6 for a total loss of 8.8 and my blood sugar was up to 117, so not good.  I also had some bad flatulence last night, which I haven't had since starting the dukan diet.  I think maybe I should have started small on the veggies, instead of having a big salad.  I am going to do all protein again today and see what I can do about veggies tomorrow.
  Here is what I ate yesterday-

Breakfast- just a little sausage, I wasn't really hungry.

Lunch- a big salad with fajita chicken

Snacks- greek yogurt with oat bran, slim jims

Supper- hamburger patties with tomatoes  ( I over ate on these, I wasn't really that hungry, but they were really good!)

  I also feel a little bloated and constipated, so hopefully I will feel better in a bit and do better today.
Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment