Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 8

  Well, you would think that after 38 years, I would have basic math down pat, but obviously this is not the case as I discovered this morning!  I was figuring up how much I have lost and I actually did reach the 10 pound mark last week, I just got confused, hehe. 
  This morning I weigh 256.4 which is .8 less than yesterday and a total of 10.6 lost so far!  My blood sugar is 112, which is still pretty good, but not ideal.  I have also lost one and a half inches in my waist, so that is terriffic!
  Here is what I had yesterday-
Breakfast- bacon and eggs

Lunch- Fajita chicken

Snacks- yogurt and oat bran, peanut butter, slim jims

Supper- nothing

  I was feeling a little down yesterday, mainly cause I was bloated and a little constipated, so I snacked.  About 3pm is usually my downfall everyday, that is when I get really hungry and usually snack uncontrollably, but yesterday I was able to keep it togethe and while I did have a little peanut butter to satisfy my sweet tooth, I did not go overboard.  I am very happy with myself.
  On to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment