Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 9

    Well, it looks like it is that dreaded time when weight loss will be very hard, if at all, BLAH!!!  I gain .2 pounds this morning, which is not even worth mentioning, but with the moody feelings and all around discomfort, it it very upsetting.  Here's to hoping that tomorrow is better and brighter for me.  I have thought a couple of times of just giving up on my diet, but I have come along quite well so far and have to remember it is only temporary insanity and things will get better!

  Tomorrow is going to be somewhat of a challenge as it is my first real grocery shopping day since starting my journey.  Grocery shopping is probably not a big deal for most people, but I love playing the coupon game and this diet is really going to change my game plans a LOT!  Also, we drive 20 miles away to do our shopping, so it is an almost all day adventure, which means I will eat out at least once, maybe twice tomorrow.  We shall see how it goes, I am going to try to make some smart decisions, no matter how cranky I feel, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment