Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 4

  Yesterday was day four for me following the Dukan diet.  Everything went pretty well, and I have managed to talk George into going on it with me, which is a huge accomplishment.  I think he is in mourning right now for his carbs, hehe.  I just have to get him a copy of the approved foods list, so he can have it with him and know what to eat. 
  Last night I tried to get him to watch the movie Fat Head, but he was so tired he kept falling asleep, so we'll try again later.  If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.  It is basically a response to the movie Super Size Me, but by a comedian, who is really funny.  He does give a lot of really interesting facts and promotes a high protein, low carb diet.  It is on Netflix right now on demand, so you can watch it instantly.
  Today my weight is at 259 so down another pound for a total of 7 pounds lost in four days!  Another great side effect from this diet is that my blood sugar is down to 106 this morning!  WooHoo!!
  Here is my food list from yesterday-

Breakfast-  Turkey bacon and eggs (I know I eat the same thing everyday, but I am like that for my fast breaking, :)  )

Lunch- chicken breast strips with fajita seasoning and a little taco sauce (no sugar added)

Snack- greek yogurt with oat bran and sweetener, meat stick, cheese

Supper- Tuna with low fat flavored mayo, a little dill relish and cheese

Today is going to be a busy day for us, we have the garage sale tomorrow and a t-ball game tonight and George is getting a c-pap machine today, but hopefully he wont need it for long if I can get him to really follow this diet. 
  Let's all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment