Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 2

  So yesterday was day 2 of my Dukan diet attack phase and I have say, it was easier than day 1.  I was not quite as hungry as the first day and did not care about carbs as much, i.e. fewer cravings.  I also realized that I left out a few of my snacks in yesterday's post, so don't think that was all I ate, I ate quite a bit, just made sure everything was 'Dukan approved'.   So here is mostly what I ate yesterday-

Breakfast- turkey bacon and eggs

Lunch- baked tilapia (leftovers) with greek yogurt and yellow mustard 'sauce'

Snacks- slim jims, cottage cheese, lunch meat, greek yogurt mixed with oat bran and sweetener

Supper- burgers with low fat cheese (just the meat, no bun, veggies or condiments)

  I really had a lot of doubts as to wether or not I could do this, I am NOT a big meat eater, but it is amazingly easy.

Today's stats-
Weight- 259.4 which is a loss of 2.4 from yesterday and 6.6 total so far which is what the Dukan website  said would be my loss for the whole six days, so ahead of schedule!
Blood sugar this morning- 112, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment